about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

new-ness

Enlightenment has come, and new-ness is born. A lot of things will soon be different around here, and it's gonna be awesome. Plenty of new pieces are coming to finally complete the puzzle God placed in my heart that I named aric alan photography. I hope all of you (my imaginary extremely dedicated fans) are excited, cuz I am!!!

To give just a taste of new things to come, I have a few pics from a recent engagement session I did with my beautiful girlfriend Casey of my super cool friends Matt and Katy. I absolutely love these two, and am so blessed to have them in my lives. Matt is truly a friend brought to me by God, but more on that later...for now, a few teasers. :)

katie's bling-matt did good

they're so in love...look at those smiles, he's so in love with her that he just lights up around her, and look at her staring at him...










they love the lake :)

4 comments:

Its ME said...

Attraction to your spouse is the beginning of self discovery. Every marriage comes with the risk of hurt and divorce. It is all in one's heart to hold to truth of service till death that will experience the reality of living as one, though you and your wife are two entity.
Happy servicing each other with more truth of healthy Wealth. see my blog at http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com from soong at Singapore ,mariied since 1992, am still marrying the same lady with my heart and soul.

Marco said...

Hey Aric,

had a blast hanging out with you guys in Vegas. Keep in touch

-Marco

casey said...

You got some weird comments...?! lol. I love them all. And I guess if I had to choose I would pick the middle one out of those three. They are all Soooo good...I'm still jealous... :)

casey said...

ooh I like the black... :)

Blog Archive

visitors