about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

tag team

I have my final exam tomorrow--(pray for that A!) So Aric graciously cooked dinner and did some work to let me study for my test. We took a little break to go visit our friend Aaron up at Starbucks, and do the whole coffee shop "thing" where I studied some more and he did some more picture editing. (I've just gotta be the luckiest girl around--i know) Anywho, I got tired of the studying and took a much needed break to help Aric edit...
The past couple of weekends he has been traveling all over to some of his friends' weddings... Now what could be a better setting to break in his new camera than takin' a few pictures while he's there?!
So during my break from studying we did a little tag team--the following (AWESOME) pictures were taken by the main man himself and they were edited by yours truly. : )
We've never really done that before so it was fun! Anyway, I just wanted to share these for now, he's working on a whole batch from all the different weddings and he will post them later on, so come back in a few days for those!

aric + casey


2 comments:

Bobby Earle said...

Where do I begin explaining how freaking jealous I am of that first photo and its flare? Just tell me where and I'll start...

Seriously though, insanely beautiful!

Bobby

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

awwww I love these! your blog looks great! way to rock it. I am hooked on your blog. candice

Blog Archive

visitors