about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

abby kate

this is abby kate.
my baby cousin.
and i love her!
i had a big long blog ready to preceed the pictures I took of my precious little cousin this weekend, but after I had them all together, I figured none of my words were enough to describe how fun and adorable this little rugrat is- I think the pictures do enough- so without any further ado-this is Abby...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

i love the pigtails!
you did a great job capturing this little doll.

Marcy said...

WOW!! I love them. I think you captured our Abby Kate in pics.

persnickety said...

Isn't she the most beautiful little girl in the world. Her mommy thinks so!! :0). Great photos Case!!! <3, dav

Blog Archive

visitors