about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

matt + katy | wedding

"I'm just ready to see Matt... I can't wait to see him... I know everything will be fine once I see him..." She said it over and over throughout the morning before their "first look." She said it once while she was getting her hair done, again as she was applying the finishing touches to her make-up, and lastly the moment her dress was finally on... She just wanted to see him.

That's the kind of thing you love to hear from a bride on her wedding day. Katy wasn't too concerned with the flowers, the cake, or this or that... All that mattered to her was her groom... And it's a great thing to know that that is all that matters.

Matt & Katy, thanks so much for letting us be a part of your perfect day!! We truly had so much fun and learned so much from the love you two have for one another. Enjoy your pictures!! There are A LOT!!

aric + casey



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
walking towards her groom for the first look
Photobucket
i love this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i love this shot of Katy & her Dad walking down the aisle...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
good ol' garter toss
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the coolest getaway car yet!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

you guys! these are beautiful photos! and way cool idea with the keyboard... i like.
i'm always encouraged when i look through a lengthy blog post of aric alan photography.. mmm mmmmmm

Linda Schilberg Photography said...

OMGOSH! These look awesome! Great job! I'm in love with yalls work!

persnickety said...

Great Great pics. I love this pic!! Ya'll amaze me. Keep up the good work!!

Blessings,
Dav

Abigail Q said...

Just so you know: I adore blog stalkers! ;) Thank you so much for leaving me a comment~ you totally made my day. {Maybe even week}... I love your work and I'm so glad I found you! I love the shot of the bride seeing her groom: priceless! So consider yourself bookmarked and blog stalked back. ;)

Blog Archive

visitors