about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

sharri + dane | teaser

so it's officially official. I am SPOILED. I tend to use the word blessed more often, but lately- spoiled seems to be a bit more accurate. who am I?-that I got to attend and second shoot one of the most amazing wedding's of the summer? if just getting to hang out with Brittany wasn't enough- then getting to witness one of the sweetest and most adorable couple's EVER get married was more than just a cherry on top- it was like a triple scooped hot fudge brownie sunday with whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles, and two cherries on top. If I need say more then I have only one word for you- "chucks"!!
Yes-chucks, as in Chuck Taylor the guy who made the Converse All-Stars shoes famous way back when- and now are a trademark of-well-basically- super cool people! (at least in my opinion)

I would explain further...but didn't someone say a picture is worth a thousand words or something like that?...
:)
Photobucket

now there are plenty more where that came from!!
aric + casey

4 comments:

shari said...

ahhhh! that is so freaking cool!

and thanks for the sweet words!

Anonymous said...

Chucks are my trademark shoe for sure. I don't even know how many pairs I have. I never thought to wear them to my wedding. So cool.

Unknown said...

I agree!

Brittany Strebeck said...

yessssssssss its so good!

Blog Archive

visitors