about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

priscilla | portrait

Meet Priscilla. She's smart, she's athletic, and she's ridiculously good looking...aaaaand she's got more discipline and determination in her pinky finger than I do in my whole body--at least when it comes to health and fitness. I could definately learn a lot from her!!
Priscilla was actually one of my track coaches from way back when I used to High Jump for Wayland Baptist University. Those were some of my favorite memories from Wayland-being on the track team. And Priscilla was always a great motivator-with kind and encouraging words.
Over the summer, she worked extra hard and entered her very first figure competition last month, the 2008 Europa Super Show. And when I say extra hard- I mean she got her body in tip top condition in half the time that most figure competitors have. --AHMAZING...
Listening to her talk about her diet and excercising habits, made me want to shrink a little in my seat, this girl is intense!
So I could go on and on about how amazing she is, but my guess is you came here for pictures- so here are some of our favorites from the shoot. Not only can she rock it out in the gym and workout clothes, but she looks absolutely like a supermodel when you get her in a leopard print skirt and some sassy black pumps...
Enjoy the pictures! :)
aric + casey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

ooo way to get creative with the lighting... i'm impressed

Blog Archive

visitors