about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

pumkin spice | latte

that's right ladies and gentlemen. it's back. and better than ever.
okay, okay, so i just felt like saying that to sound cool.
but really, i tried the Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte today, after some kind persuading by the sweet starbuck's barista, and man oh man- was it good!! Besides the fact that it was the perfect rainy day for some soothing hot coffee, the pumpkin spice was some sort of whimsical, defy all odds of gravity, perfection in liquid form, type blend of everything that feels -Fall- which just so happens to be my favorite season of the year- and I CAN'T wait, for scarves, and boots, and coats, and hats, and my freezing fingers and toes...
(you see...I hate being cold, but I love the outfits-hey, don't judge me!) ;)

I'll be out of town this weekend, for a Disciple-Now. Brooke & I are gonna be in charge of the Jr. High girls... woo hoo!! Talk about some fun girl time! I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share afterwards- but keep them in your prayers this weekend- along with all the leaders too! It's a big responsibility to be in a leadership role for younger kids!!
As for now, I'll leave you with some random pictures of some cars that Aric & I took on our drive home from Danielle & Andrew's wedding in July.
:)
aric + casey


Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

6 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

sweet shots, case!
have fun this weekend with the girlies... and don't be afraid to lower your IQ for them :)
i can make you a pumpkin spice latte when you get back!!

Anonymous said...

pumpkin spice latte is my new fav...all the pics are looking great. can't wait to see duke on here!!

Bobby Earle said...

Look at those flippin' colors!!!

Abigail Q said...

In cali the pumpkin spice is hiding. I think they're waiting for it to be colder.. but seriously, I ask everyday I go in. It's my absolute fav because I love fall as much as you do and it totally just tastes like everything fall is. Mmmmm. I need to go bug them again today..
ps love the colors in this post!

Anonymous said...

I agree Casey! I love Fall, and the clothes and also hate to be cold! =] Hope you guys has a great weekend, it was nice to finally meet you!!

Kelli Nicole said...

Um, I love that car. I want it in my backyard. And I love your shots of it!!

Blog Archive

visitors