about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

the full story | addition

I posted an album of the pictures that I took with my camera while I was being ushered all over Ft. Worth for the proposal to my Facebook page.  I didn't edit any special-just a few touch ups in lightroom so they aren't "blog worthy" (that's Aric's favorite saying...lol) but you can view them by clicking here!!!
:)
It's always cool to have pictures to go along with a story, don't ya think? :)

1 comment:

Holly Hunt said...

Hey Guys, this is Holly Kolb (the girl who wants your photobooth for a March wedding). Just wanted to let you know I got the e-mail and want to do a contract or write you a check or do whatever it is we need to do. Just let me know when is best to get together! Thanks a lot!

Blog Archive

visitors