about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

reading | material

Photobucket

yep.
this is and has been my reading material for the past few days/weeks/months...
actually its like half,but you get the point...
I have a tendancy to walk into book stores with one agenda, and walk out with 5 extra books that I just couldn't pass up... Not only that, but I get home with those 6 books and I can't help myself-I begin to read them ALL...AT THE SAME TIME!! (that's not possible-but you know what I mean)
I'll take one out-read the first chapter see the other 5 sitting there staring at me , begging me to turn over the cover leaf and dive into all the knowledge and information; all the excitement of plots, antagonists and climaxes that await me.
It's a problem-I know.
The problem is it leaves me with a small library of books that are half read and collecting dust in my closet.
So I've made my first resolution of the new year. I will finish one book before I start another!!
Now, mind you, some of my reading material are school books, or wedding magazines, or reference type books-but I vow now to read only one book at a time (maybe two) and finish them before starting another.
If anyone is interested in starting a book club...I'm totally in. :)

In other news: For those of you wondering where the photobooth website is- we're sorry!! We're having a little trouble getting the site launched, but as soon as it's up I will leave a link for it right here!
Also, we are getting together some Senior picture information- so if you are a 2009 high school senior and want some senior pictures that will reflect the real YOU, and of course pictures that you will LOVE- e-mail us!! (We even have a little surprise for those who book us!)
And last, the pictures of Jacie & Scott's wedding are on their way!!-come back soon for those!! :)

aric + casey

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

femenine appeal = best book ever. let me know once you start reading it!

Blog Archive

visitors