about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, April 6, 2009

beautiful | friends

I'm surrounded by beautiful people.  Beautiful on the outside, yes, but even more beautiful on the inside.  I love photography.  That one simple word has brought so much to my life it's crazy. Photography is how I met Aric, it's how I fell in love with the job I will be pursuing for the rest of my life, it's how I've gotten to travel to places I've never been before...and it's how I've met some of the most awesome women in the world.  
Me & a couple other young photographers started having a "girls night", "photo night", whatever you want to call it about once every two weeks or so.  
These girls are a blast. They are funny. Talented. Beautiful. Sweet. Smart.... They have it all.  And it's just a blessing to be around them. 
So last week we decided that instead of getting dinner, or ice cream that we should have a photoshoot for our meeting instead. (duh!)  Everyone was so nervous.  I mean, we're supposes to be BEHIND the camera for pete's sake- not in front of it!!!! But it was a blast-we each took our turn in front of the camera and I'm here to say that I ended up being the most awkward! LOL but it was fun anyway- and miraculously these girls got some good shots of me (I told you they were talented!) 
So without any further ado- here are my beautiful friends...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda Schilberg Photography said...

These look amazing!

shari said...

awesome awesome awesome!

it's been fun playing around with post processing, too!

can't wait for our next get together!

Blog Archive

visitors