about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Friday, August 28, 2009

stacy + james | engagement

i woke up this moring. waaaay earlier than usual. and surprisingly i got out of bed, brushed my teeth, (stayed in my pjs) made some coffee, put some clothes in the washer- and sat down in front of my computer sooooo excited to share the images from stacy and james' engagement session! I mean, let's face it-these two are hott, and during their session, I realized more than I have in a long time how much I love shooting engagement sessions and getting to meet and be a part of so many awesome couple's love stories! From learning how they met and how their romance began, all the way through their wedding day and what their plans are for the future. as a girl, some of my favorite things in the whole wide world are kisses, cuddles, and lots of laughs with my amazing husband...and that's what engagement sessions are all about... We are more than looking forward to stacy & james's wedding next month in Midland-it's gonna be awesome!
But for now, enjoy some of our favorites from their engagement session!

















2 comments:

Sara Bradshaw said...

So beautiful!!!...hey I have that white dress!! haha!

Mandi said...

Love the white dress pic and how you processed it. Love the flare! (p.s. I want that dress!)

Blog Archive

visitors