about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

happy | labor day

We're heading out the door for our last mini-vacation of the "summer". My family almost always gathers together at my grandparent's lake house for Labor Day every year, and it's the perfect place to kick back, relax, and enjoy some quality time with each other.
I have several shoots that are dying to be blogged-but yesterday the photoshop on my computer decided to quit on me. lame. so I'll be doing some work while we are gone on Aric's laptop-but I'm excited! I went out this week with some wonderful girls and shot just for the heck of it. like old times. and it was refreshing! (more on this with the full post!)
here's the only image I got edited before photoshop died, so enjoy for now-and there is plenty more where that came from!! :)
Everyone have a wonderful holiday weekend!

aric + casey

No comments:

Blog Archive

visitors