about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

pop quiz

question #1

what is the first word that pops into your mind when you see the image below.

question#2

how does it make you feel

:) that's all.



9 comments:

Marcy said...

Several words came to my mind: Mysterious - Soft - Vintage
Makes me feel curious.

Crystal said...

vintage.
makes me feel dusty.
(that's not necessarily a bad thing)

Unknown said...

Also vintage, it really gives you that sense of old fashioned, but with the way she is posing gives you the awesome mix of old and new. Very awesome you two!!!

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

pure, delicate, peaceful

Brooke said...

stunning. and i feel breathless. because it literally takes your breath away.

shari said...

answer to question #1

ideal

answer to question #2

makes me feel the best ever

Jenna Bourland said...

The word "pure" popped into my mind. It made me feel serene.

I don't really know why, though.

4 Frames Photobooths said...

lol-I love you all! thank you so much for giving us your input! :)

4 Frames Photobooths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

visitors