about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

strebecks | family

So if you've been following our blog for any time at all, then you will know just how special these two are to us.  and I could talk for days about them, and all the reasons we love them, but instead I'm gonna focus on one thing that I noticed while we were shooting some fun family pictures for them.  And that one thing is...they are in love. Real, Honest, Selfless, True Love. They are laughing constantly, cracking jokes, having fun, supporting each other, enjoying life... And still after a few years of marriage they look at each other like no else exists...
Aric & I are truly blessed. To have friends, and family who are such incredible examples of love. Constant reminders to love and laugh harder. 
So without any further ado, here are the Strebecks- Jordan & Brittany (and sweet little Deuce the laberdoodle) and just a few quick edits I finished before we left for Chicago early this morning!! I'll probably want to show you guys some more when I get back...they are just too cute together...
Enjoy!
aric + casey


perfect family picture! :)


love this one...


don't mind if I do take it as a HUGE compliment when people ask Brittany & I if we are twins... She is HOTT! Cut it out, Brit.






all that comes to mind when I see this next picture is...
Jordan & Brittany sittin' in a tree...
K-I-S-S-I-N-G... hahaha...














love this next one too...




:)

8 comments:

Marcy said...

What a special, good-looking family! I think you captured them perfectly. They both have such great smiles. You are lucky to have such wonderful friends. Good job.

Unknown said...

YEEAAAHHHHOOOOW! These look great!

Caitlin said...

Beautiful! It amazes me that you still surprise me with each new post! Keep up the gorgeous work

shari said...

awesome!

cristy cross said...

All I gotta say is Hawt Dawg! Then I start singing the hawt dawg hawt dawg sawng. Stunning, and beautiful, and magical, and dreamy.

Brittany said...

these are so great!! miss you guys! hope you are doing well! enjoy chicago!

Unknown said...

brittany and jordan ya'll are so dang cute!!! and awesome job casey and aric!!!

Mandi said...

these are awesome!!! such a beautiful couple. :)

Blog Archive

visitors