about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

happy birthday! | sister

Today is my big sister's birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you have grown up with siblings, you know the ups and downs you go through. You basically hate each other when you are little, can't stand each other, get on each others' nerves, and then you grow up and realize just how special it is to have someone there-that will love you, be there for you, and do all the girly stuff with you... (at least for sisters...) :)

I was THAT younger sister. Always wanting to do what she was doing, hang out with her when she had friends over, follow her around like a little puppy dog, make her take me places when she could drive and I couldn't. :) Can't you just imagine how LOVEABLE I was!! haha

Regardless, she was there. Loving me, protecting me, teaching me, and being an example for me. Lyndsay is the kind of person that will do ANYTHING for someone else. Her heart is bigger than the great state of Texas...or something like that, and I'm just so very lucky to have someone like her to look up to.

Anyway, just wanted to wish her a happy birthday today and tell her Thanks for being...well...awesome! :) And if you know her, you should too!

PLUS- a few pictures of her...duh!

us at my wedding!!!! :)


Her and her sweet little family...well at least my brother-in-law, Jacob, is sweet...not so sure about Duke...hahaha



and then just her... a couple pictures I took earlier this year...

You're beautiful, Lynds!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Awe! What a nice birthday blog to your big sister. I am blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters. Love you both.

Blog Archive

visitors