about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

danielle & andrew | engagement

here's a quick edit from our session tonight with danielle & andrew! We are shooting their wedding in Midland next month...and boy are we excited!! I just KNOW Danielle is going to be ONE stunning bride!-So I canNOT wait for their wedding!!

anyway-more about this awesome couple in the next post when we have more pictures! :)



p.s. Aric looked like such a stud shooting with his new baby-- and I was pretty fond of the difference between my camera and the new one he gave me! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this picture! You guys are amazing!! How in the world did you get such a good picture with that awful wind? I can't wait for yall to shoot the wedding :)

Anonymous said...

yeah that's an amazing shot! thanks guys, ya'll are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm not Danielle or Andrew but I love Casey and her fantastic talents. And maybe someday I'll meet Aric. And I wish I lived in Texas so you guys could take my and Peter's pictures. And I still need to make Casey/Bridgette a new mix CD so I'll get on that. The end.

Blog Archive

visitors