about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Friday, June 13, 2008

outta | town

Aric and I are gonna be out of the LBK for the weekend... and I add sadly we'll be out of town separately! : (
yup.
Aric is off to Denver to be the most awesome usher ever for one of his friend's weddings, and I'm headed home to hang out with the coolest family and best Dad ever for Father's Day weekend!! : )

I'll leave you with another from Danielle & Andrew's session--just to keep you wanting more! (I know the anticipation is killing you...it's killing me too!) ha



I promise lots of pictures when we get back! : )



Have a Happy weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

aww we will miss you guys! how about you come back by sunday at 2... i think we might be having a pool party . let me know when you get back!

Loving Life said...

Okay, I'm dying to see the rest of Danielle and Andrew! (oh yeah, I'm Danielle's mom : ))

Bobby Earle said...

Oh my gosh that photo is GORGEOUS!!!

Bobby

Blog Archive

visitors