about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

my favorite | little boy

this is Caleb. if you are new to aric alan photography-get ready to be seeing this handsome little face a LOT-and if you're already a part of the aric alan photography family, then this face is a familiar one. Caleb is my little cousin. The most handsome, smart...(no GENIUS!), funny, energetic, talented, loving, little 5 year old you'll ever meet. My trips home to Dallas to hang out with the family are majorly centered around hanging out with this guy and his precious little sisters. They are truly a beautiful blessing to our family, and a highlight of many of my days. I was just running through some of the pictures from the last visit and came across a set of what I like to call- "The many-fabulous- faces of Caleb" :)
Hopefully they make you smile as much as they made me smile!!

P.S. Aric and I just finished up our favorite picks from Danielle & Andrew's wedding tonight!!! It was a little too late to go through the hassel of getting them uploaded to the blog-but I promise you will be seeing them SOON!!! :)--and be sure to get those eyes rested-because these pictures are gonna blow 'em away!! (plus there are TONS!!)
YAY!!

aric + casey

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

cuuuuute!

he's got some rockin hair, too.

Blog Archive

visitors