about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

just for | fun

Despite the fact that I lead a very blessed and joyful life, I've been a little bummed lately. Just bored-with having to go to work, and to school...(throwing myself my own little pity party of sorts) and overwhelmed by our hopes and dreams that seem so close I could reach out and touch them--yet just seem that little tiny bit too far away to start reaching out just yet... So I took some time this weekend to edit a few pictures just for me, and today I'm posting them to add a little fun to my day! Amidst the study guides, homework assignments, and the piles upon piles of paperwork waiting for me at work- photography-and the idea of chasing this dream is always a very bright point in my sometimes boring days...
So here's a few FUN pictures...hopefully they can brighten your day a little too...
:)

aric + casey
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The color on the jump photo is GREAT! And it was a blast jumping off that truck!

Blog Archive

visitors