about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Undeserving...

Well, if reading that previous blog post isn't enough to make me blush, then coming home to a boquet of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen definately sent me over the top. It's almost funny that Aric would take the time to write the most poetic and seemingly tangible words about our life, and the passion we share for photography. He talks like I'm the one with a writing ability--pff! Nothing I have ever written has made the same impact (for myself) than what he just wrote--but he insists on having me write anyway. I decided on the title for this blog post for several reasons. Over the past few months, and more recently, the past couple of weeks- I've been faced with an overwhelming reality that I am most undeserving of all the good things in my life. I've mentioned it several times before and I'll mention it a million times over again that I'm blessed with so so many wonderful people, things, opportunities, etc. that just saturate every part of my life. (and it just seems that those things keep getting better and better...) But the one thing I consider myself most undeserving of-is Aric. Now I'm gonna try to not get all mushy gushy on you guys, but give me a break! He's the most incredible man I've ever known!! He never ceases to amaze me-with his kindness, his sincerity, his passion. He treats me with the most respect, carefulness, gentleness, patience--(ok I could go on & on...) But the most amazing thing about Aric-would have to be his heart. His love. It's the kind of love that comes(quite literally) from out of this world. With every word, every thought, every action he makes I am reminded daily of just how undeserving I am-not just of his love, but of the love of our Heavenly Father. He leads me to be a better person, challenges me to work harder, and inspires me to chase and fulfill every dream I've ever had.
-Aric, I love you. And I am truly most undeserving of the way you love and treat me in return. I can only hope to reciprocate half as much of the love, patience, kindness, sillyness, and passion towards you that I recieve every single day from you. Thank you for being my best friend. My mentor and teacher. My romancer/prince-charming/knight in shining armor. And so much more...

(ok now seriously, it wasn't that bad, was it?!)--and be on the look out for some wedding pictures plus a few other random shots we've taken over the past few weeks!! :)
as for now--here are my beautiful flowers...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow, beautiful! You're a lucky girl and Aric you're a lucky guy. ;)

Marcy said...

What beautiful flowers. You're a lucky girl and Aric you're a lucky guy! ;)

Blog Archive

visitors