about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

1 week | and counting

I can't believe it, but it's true! In exactly one week I will be in Sunny San Diego for (probably) one of the most amazing weeks of my life. I get more anxious, more excited, more nervous, and even a little sad the more I think about it. (Only because it will probably be the longest Aric and I have been away from each other since we met-sooo cheesy I know-but I don't care!)
But seriously-I'm stressed out beyond belief for this week of school trying to get everything finished and squared away so I can enjoy the workshop, and I'm forcing myself to stay focused until Monday when I'm on the plane!!
I CANNNOT wait!! So I took a little break from the mountain of studying and homework to share some of the pictures that the Love Affair ladies took of the W hotel where we will be staying!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to share pictures of our many photoshoots next week!!

aric + casey

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

oh girl i'm SO excited for you!! if you need help with anything, let me know. i'm serious!

Blog Archive

visitors