about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, November 3, 2008

the mcfarlands | family

while they were dating-she wanted a puppy and he bought her a stuffed animal. We will have a real one someday- I promise.
while they were engaged-she wanted a puppy and he told her to wait a little bit longer. We will have one soon- I promise.
they finally got married-she wanted a puppy and he said let's wait till we have a house and a big backyard for him to play in. We will get a puppy then- I promise.

they bought their first house with their big backyard-she wanted a puppy and he kept his promise.
Meet Duke! The newest member of my family-my very first nephew and the cutest boxer puppy you have ever seen!
all I really have to say is-this is one good looking little family...(and I'm not biased or anything)...
:) enjoy the photos!

aric + casey


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
yes, I know-my sister is hott...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for some awesome pics. we had a blast!

Brittany Strebeck said...

aww these are great!! and that dog is adorable.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, as always! Model trip soon? =] God Bless!!

Marcy said...

What a special family. Lucky dog! Good job Case & A-Ric.

Kristin said...

Aric & Casey, I love your work! I'd love to post a feature on you at my blog {bridal buzz}, if you don't mind!

Keep up the great work!

Crystal said...

How sweet! I love these pictures :) And Duke looked like he was such a good boy that day!

Blog Archive

visitors