about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

lindsay + ryan | teaser

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun Aric & I had this weekend taking some awesome engagement pictures with these gorgeous people! I can't seem to pry myself away from the computer to finish packing for the Love Affair conference THIS WEEK!!! I'm so excited!! Hopefully Aric will make himself work while I'm gone so we can blog the rest of these later this week. And I will be blogging my favorite pictures from the shoots we have in San Diego!! So be sure to check back often!
As for now-here are two of my favorites from Lindsay & Ryan's engagement shoot on Saturday!
:)

aric + casey

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

these are gorgeous! can't wait to see the rest.

and have SO MUCH FUN!!!

Blog Archive

visitors