about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Love Affair | Day 1

I still can't believe I'm actually here in Sunny San Diego!!! So far the workshop has been AMAZING. I've learned a ton, written 11 pages of notes, taken 550 pictures, had lessons in photoshop, manual shooting, etc., etc. And the lamest thing I've done all day is taken a Spanish quiz online! Lol. -Having to deal with reality is definitely not fun when you're away from it! But I'm feeling plenty accomplished. I'm exhausted. It's 9:00 here, but 11:00 back at home with all you guys-so I'm thinkin' it's time for bed while everyone else is wide awake!! We had the cutest model today! And you will never believe this but she was 27, and is 3 months pregnant with her first baby!!! How cool!!- Here are a few of my favorites from today...
more to come from tomorrow!! :)

*I miss you, Aric!!!
-casey
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

These are phenomenal! WOW! (And no, I can't believe shes pregnant.)

Marcy said...

Awesome pics. Looks beautiful there. I bet you were jealous of her outfit.

Blog Archive

visitors