about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Aric Alan Photography...

hahaha! YESSS! It's official! We are engaged!!!!!!
This post has been a long time coming-and it's still not the real deal. The proposal story is proving to be the longest written story EVER. Sorry guys, but I've got one week left of school-including finals-and I gotta get past those before I can devote hours to writing out the proposal story for you guys!!
Needless to say it was PERFECT. And we are both so excited to plan our wedding and prepare for our future together!! :)

I'll leave everyone with a slideshow of the day (Aric had our friends from Table4 Photography follow me around all day and take pictures of the entire proposal) and it's AWESOME so enjoy that-and a few pictures that I took during my mini photoshoot with my BEAUTIFUL ring/bling! :)

I promise the full story soon.
and the full Lindsay & Ryan post!!

aric + casey

Click to view the show if this doesn’t load!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sara Bradshaw said...

Congrats guys! What an exciting time! Loved the slide show...so beautiful! I have a new blog to stalk!! YEAH!!

Bobby Earle said...

First off, SOOOOO bummed that we were gone while you were in SD! Had I known, you could have stayed at our place and used our car :( Would have been so fun to hang out! Next time :)

Second... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you two. Get ready for the best part of life :)

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Casey! Yay for you and Aric!!!! How stinkin' exciting! I watched the entire slideshow and now I can't wait to hear the full story so hurry and take those final so we can get details girl, details! Congratulations to you and it was GREAT to meet you at Love Affair, so glad you won!

Anonymous said...

so twin...the pictures are beautiful!!! they actually do justice to the ring...and that is saying a lot about your talent!! you are amazing!!! for sooo many reasons! anyway...i love you and i am so totally excited for you guys!! you are going to make a great team!!! yeeeeaaaaa!!! we are getting married!!!!! yea!!!!!! we have waited for this all of our lives and now we get to enjoy it together!!! lets enjoy every day of this to the fullest because we only get to do it once!! love you twin!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys. I am very happy for the two of you. As if I didn't already read your blog constantly, now I have to keep checking back for the scoop. The ring is absolutely AMAZING by the way. Enjoy your lives together.

Blog Archive

visitors