about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tori | musician

did I mention in my previous teaser how incredibly amazing this girl's voice is?
and I don't just say that about anybody. There are a select group of people in the world that make it onto that list-and Tori is towards the very top of it.
She comes from a very talented musical family. I graduated high school with her brother, micah, who is the best bass player in the world (no I'm not biased). Her dad is a professional musician, her Mom plays the piano, and I'm pretty sure her sister plays a few musical instruments as well. And this girl-well she can do it all. As far as I know, she plays the violin, the guitar, the piano...basically-I'm pretty sure that if you put a musical instrument in her hands she can play it.
Aric and I had a blast with this shoot. We got to be creative and crazy as we wanted to be, and that's always sweet medicine for an artist's soul.
Tori just got back a few weeks ago from California!!-after doing a little recording. Soon she will have her myspace all fixed up with her new tunes and I'll be sure to let you all know when it's up and running-as for now-here's a little sneak peek of the future rockstar.
-She's gorgeous isn't she?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very cool. Man I love good photography.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE the first two!

Bobby Earle said...

Okay, no lie. These are good. Really, REALLY good.

Molly Swanson said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the last one the most :)

Blog Archive

visitors