about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

aric is | 24 today!

I just couldn't resist, writing a little note about how excited I am to be celebrating Aric's birthday today!! So I wanted to allow everyone to join in on the excitement!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ARIIIIIIIIC...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

so feel free to leave a little blog love and wish him a happy birthday!
and here's an old picture of us shooting our first wedding together! :)

Photobucket

p.s. we have some exciiiiiting news coming here soon! stay tuned!!! ;)

aric + casey

5 comments:

shari said...

yay! happy birthday aric! hope you have a great day!

Marcy said...

Hope you have a great day! And I guess you don't mind that Casey's there to spend the WHOLE day with you. :) Can't wait to hear about your exciting news.

Anonymous said...

so i have texted and sent you a happy birthday on facebook, but i couldn't resist doing it one more time! hope your 24th birthday is everything you hoped for especially since my little sis is there with you! love ya!
for the last time..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rachael Lea Oerther said...

Casey you are absolutely adorable!! and I love your work! I have been following you for a while! I'm a fellow photographer. you can check me out at www.rachleaphoto.com!

Brittany Strebeck said...

i mean... okay...

i love aric and all, but let me just say that i would rather see some of yalls sweet-A work. is that rude? haha i kid. but really, it's time for my fix!

Blog Archive

visitors