about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

in honor of | love

Happy Valentine's day everyone!! In honor of this special day-and because this past week I happened to get bored one night and spend a little too much time on a picture of my best friend, and because I'm tired of waiting for Aric to post his blog about his birthday-here is a little fun thing I came up with in honor of love.
Love never gets old to me. There doesn't seem to be a better reason to celebrate a holiday than for love, which is why Valentine's day would be one of my favorite's (not to mention all the glorious chocolates and cards and flowers that come along with it). As I mentioned before I edited this picture late one night because I had a cup of coffee way too late-so yes I realize it says "rude" twice-I'm just too lazy to go back and fix it now! :)

Happy Love day!
aric + casey

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

GIRL!!!

that looks so stinkin good! i mean, everything about it... the feel of the photo, the font.. i love it all.

can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Blog Archive

visitors