about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, March 23, 2009

alissa | musician

Good greif!! It's been way too long since this blog has seen some action!!! So sorry for our delay in blog postings...The week before last, I was finishing up midterm in all my classes, and then last week was spring break so it's been a little crazy around here! But we're back now! And hard at work dishin' out photo's and sessions and all that jazz! I know it's been a while, but I'm sure you guys remember Alissa's teaser! We absolutely loved hanging out with Alissa during her session. She was just as genuine and down to earth as you can get! AND, she's a blast to be around!! She'll be heading out to Nashville soon and we wish her all the luck in the world!! Just from spending a few short hours with her, it's obvious that this girl is beautiful inside and out! We just know she's gonna go far!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casey, wonderful as always. I've been missing your posts.

I'll be in your area of the world this weekend... I'm praying I get to run into you somewhere :)

Blog Archive

visitors