about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, March 23, 2009

macy | senior

Meet Macy.
Macy is a Senior at Frenship High School this year, and as much as I would love to let these pictures of her speak for themselves I just can't help but add my input!! Not only is she unbelievably beautiful! But she's got a personality is just as beautiful! From the moment we received Macy's email about her senior pictures we knew that she was going to be special! I don't think I've ever met another client who was so excited about their session! Needless to say-Macy will undoubetdly go down in the history books as one of our favorite sessions to date! I mean, you just can't help but have a little fun, and laugh... A LOT with this girl around! I had to force myself away from editing her pictures last night because I loved too many! It was so very hard to narrow it down to just these few...(and it's actually a very long post)! Macy will be heading to Tech next year!! (Go Raiders!) and she plans on studying broadcast journalism!!
Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your Senior year, Macy! We had so much fun with you! & we hope you love the pictures as much as we do!! :)
Go ahead and get comfy in your chair-and enjoy the pictures!!

aric + casey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we also had a couple little mini shoots during her senior session and I just couldn't help but to post this one of her with her little brother...I mean seriously...how cute are they?!

Photobucket

6 comments:

shari said...

whoa. i just looked at all of these and felt like i shouldn't even be in this business! these are wonderful!

i absolutely LOVE #4.

wish i had you guys around when i was graduating high school. oh wait, you guys were graudating, too! haha.

Amy Rae Photography said...

what a pretty girl, these are so beautiful

Brittany Strebeck said...

i love her eyes! good work, good work.

Anonymous said...

my bestfriend is GORGEOUS :]
and your photography is absolutely stunning!

Lissa Anglin said...

These are gorgeous. Your work is always so stinkin sharp and popping with color! Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sister and bro! I absoultely love these. That green wall and her black hair are amazing. Hope you had as much fun taking these as I have had looking at them. Makes me wanna see more. You guys have an amazing talent and career ahead of you! Love you both!

Blog Archive

visitors