about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Monday, April 27, 2009

crystal | maternity

Finding a good hairstylist is like finding pure gold for some girls. I really never used to care much about my hair, I'd go through cycles of growing it out and then cutting it off and growing it back out again. But mostly I kept my hair long, so getting it cut and styled was never a huge deal. For my sister, though, things were different. She needed a good hairstylist...ALWAYS. So when she met Crystal for the first time it was love at first cut. She drives back all the way from Dallas still just to have Crystal cut/color and style her hair. So like any good sister does, I stole her secret from her and starting having Crystal cut my hair too!
Basically, she's a miracle worker. And she's the sweetest person you will ever meet, so combine those two attributes and you've got yourself someone you want to call a friend.
When Crystal told us a couple months back that she was going to have a little baby, my immediate reaction was...WHO's gonna cut my hair??!?!?!?! LOL But after she assured me that she would be back after the little one was born I was much more excited!
Aric has taken an oath swearing to never do maternity sessions-but I just couldn't resist-I told Crystal I wanted to take some pictures of her and her adorable little baby bump! And last week, we finally made the time to take her out for a fun little maternity session.
And can we all agree...that baby Tucker is going to have the hottest mom on the block?! ;)
Crystal brought some fun props, and she even brought her current babies-her two puppies! I loved the way this session turned out!
and I hope you guys do too!!

-Casey







love this little family picture!





















6 comments:

Crystal said...

Casey! You are too sweet and I am so glad to call you my friend! I love you and I love your work. Thank you for making this pregnant girl look and feel so glamorous!

Julie said...

I'm so glad Aric gave in to do the maternity session. You guys totally rocked it! And I agree Tucker has one beautiful mamma. =)

Caitlin said...

These are precious!! :D

lyndsay said...

oh i just love crystal, tristan, and tucker! yep, that little boy has one HOT mamma! casey, you are amazing. love every pic. i think you might have something going there!

Holly Hunt said...

I LOVE these! I used to work with Crystal and I agree she's a total sweetie!

Brittney said...

those blocks are such a cute idea!

Blog Archive

visitors