about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

lyndsay | just because

Anyone who knows me will tell you- I have a photographer/girl crush on Jasmine Star. She's an amazingly talented photographer based out of California and I stalk her blog every day- waiting for beautiful new pictures and honest, poetic words that she writes her blogs with.
Just last week she wrote a blog and posted some pictures of her twin sister and I thought to myself as I was reading it- that sounds just like me and my sister!!!
She spoke of the perfection that seemed to embody itself in her sister while she was left with none of those good attributes. And that's my sister for you.
She's beautiful. Inside and out. With the most loving, caring, giving heart anyone could ever have. Talk about having it all...she was the straight-A student, the captain of the basketball team, a leader in our youth group, and the list goes on and on...
I always wanted to grow up and be just like her. But so far all my trying to hasn't gotten me anywhere. She still has to remind me when Mom and Dad's birthday's are, and when she buys a gift she puts my name on it too-she's always looking out for me even when I don't deserve it!

When I initially wanted to become a photographer- I wanted to do it-to make people feel beautiful. I wanted to allow girls to be super models, and guys to be rock stars and give them an excuse to laugh a whole lot!!!
This past weekend Lyndsay came down for one of my showers...and I took the opportunity to take her out on her own little "mini" shoot to make her feel beautiful too.
Seriously though- I'll let the pictures do the talkin!
:)








She's also the one that got those blue eyes...psh...













helloooooo super model!



i love this last one of her-this would be my definition of her...

7 comments:

Julie said...

Beauty must run in the family. I love the lighting in all of these. Great job! And I think you're pretty awesome too. =)

Brittany Strebeck said...

those are beautiful!

-roomie :)

Marcy said...

I'm the proud Mom!! I love these. Love you both. Great job once again.

lyndsay said...

awww, you're the best baby sis! i love all the pics. i love the last one and the green wall the best! you made me look and feel pretty. i loved it. we had such a good "mini" shoot!

shari said...

awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Queenie,
You are precious. You captured Lyndsay perfectly. I couldn't be prouder of you both.
Love,
MO

Brittney said...

these are great!

Blog Archive

visitors