about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

haley + ryan | engagement

any time ice cream is involved in my life- things are good. I'm kind of an addict. I LOVE my ice cream. I could eat it every day of the week and never get sick of it. So when the ice cream man came strolling around the corner during haley and ryan's shoot-i knew it was going to be a GREAT shoot. Especially when the sweet groom-to-be offers to buy some ice cream for his bride. mmm, priceless.
Aric and I had a blast shooting this session. We found ALL new locations, and the light was beautiful yesterday evening, and haley and ryan were just fun spirits to be around!
I think the pictures of them truly reflect their love for one another. They compliment each other like no one I've ever met and they are absolutely smitten! We're so excited to be a part of their wedding day next month! It is truly going to be a love-filled day!!
Hope you all enjoy some of our favorites!!
aric + casey











































5 comments:

janie Coggins said...

Haley and Ryan,
Your love simply radiates through your engagement pics! I love the ice cream ones and the wheat field ones...I really just love them all! It is so obvious that you are truly in love and can't wait for your big day!! I pray God's richest blessings on you and your future together!! I love you both so much!
janie

Brittany Strebeck said...

sooo even though you were just standing behind me and got all of my verbal commentary... now you get a for real blog comment! these are lovely, friends :)

Julie said...

MMMM ice cream!! I love my ice cream too. Stinks my hips don't. Haha. These are fabulous. I particularly like the field shots. They look so happy and in love. =)

Monica said...

Absolutely breathtaking Haley and Ryan!!!! I know you will be so, so happy!!!!Can't wait till next month!!! Love you!

Mickinzie said...

OMG HALEY I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! yea so excited for you :]

Blog Archive

visitors