about

My photo
Welcome to the 4 Frames Photobooths blog! We're so glad you are stopping by! This is the place where we update our most recent photos and just share a little bit of our lives. We love what we do and feel so blessed to get to take photographs and meet so many cool people! Hope you like what you see! Check out our portfolio of images at www.fourframesphotobooths.com and if you have any question or would like to book a shoot email us at info@fourframesphotobooths.com. We love comments so leave one if you get the chance! Enjoy browsing!

become a fan on facebook!!! :)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wedding | planning

This past weekend Aric and I went to albuquerque to hang out with his family and meet with the pastor that will be marrying us in Mexico for some marriage counseling!!! :)
It was amazing.
We have been reading a book together called "Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas and man oh man is it rockin' our world. I would highly recommend it to anyone I know. Whether you are engaged, newlyweds, or have been married for 25 years-it's an awesome resource for understanding the divine purpose of marriage! :)

We are so stinkin' blessed to know such amazing people-couples-who take time out of their busy schedules to just sit with us and teach and encourage us on the exciting time ahead of us!! The discussion was so rich with truth the first night that we decided to bring along a tape recorder the second night!! LOL!
Besides that beautiful time of learning and growing- we also got some wedding planning done!! Woo HOO!! I feel so lost half the time, I have no idea what I'm doing- and with my family and best friend so far away with busy lives- Aric has been the biggest help through it all.
We've still got mounds of details to work out- and time is passing so quickly!! (Only 81 days till our wedding!!) But many of our clients are always asking about our own wedding process while we are trying to be as involved as we can with theirs- so we decided we would share more about our wedding planning through the blog-and every once in a while I'm positive I will have to enlist your help in making some decisions! :)
So here are the basics:
We are getting married August 1st, 2009!!
Location: Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico!! (on the beach)

Invitations: Hodge-Podge Design (more on this later!)
Colors: Purple and Green!! (my favorite colors!)
I've got my dress, and Aric got his suit this weekend! ;)
Photographers: Table4photography.com (Our good friends Jason & Andrew from Dallas/Austin who are...AMAZING)
Videographers: Blalock Video (More of our good friends Stuart & Alison Blalock)
Music: Jordan and Brittany Strebeck are gonna be playin' guitar/singin for us (it's gonna be amazing) (Brittany is also going to be taking my bridal portraits!)
aaaand...I think that's about it for now! :)

We're getting so excited to kick of the summer wedding season this weekend!! And I have a blog full of beautiful bridal portraits that I'm just DYING to share with you all!! So be on the look out for that this weekend! :)

For now, I'll leave you with a fun little teaser of that beautiful bride :)

aric + casey

2 comments:

shari said...

yay! love hearing about your wedding planning!

we are still planning for your wedding, too! we really want to go!

Brittney said...

ok craziness... (yes, I've been leaving a lot of comments) but we went to Riviera Maya's Aventura Spa Palace for our honeymoon... you'll LOVE it! and definitely a beautiful place for weddings...

Blog Archive

visitors